Family Law is a specialised field of law. Our clients’ can rest assured that their matters are dealt with expeditiously by specialist practitioners and Family Law Attorneys in their field. Joselowitz & Andrews Attorneys specialise in divorce matters, access/contact disputes, custody/primary residence matters, guardianship issues, parental responsibilities and rights and the termination thereof, relocation applications, child abduction and kidnapping.
As Family Law Attorneys and Practitioners, we understand the sensitivity of your matter and always strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients’ and the children involved, in a professional and efficient manner.
Our other areas of expertise within the Family Law realm include cases of:
- Mediation (regarding all forms of conflict within the family unit)
- Hague Convention Matters
- Parenting Plans
- Children in need of care and protection
- Acquiring parental responsibilities and rights for interested parties
- Children’s Court and High Court proceedings
- Applications to amend children’s birth certificates and surnames
Cases involving Family Law can be traumatic for all those involved, especially children. For this reason, we work in conjunction with social workers and psychologists to ensure that the best interest of the children is given paramount importance. We passionately pursue the best outcome for the children in both litigated and mediated cases.